Materials in this section can help groups lay out a set of activities, a schedule and a budget for evaluation. Resources include evaluation planning tools and examples of evaluation plans. At this stage, it may also be helpful to refer to Guiding Questions for Evaluation, as well as several of the Tip Sheets.
- Evaluation Planner Builder
- Planning a Program Evaluation
- Checklist for Program Evaluation Planning
- Defining, Tracking, Displaying Regional Equity: Two Approaches from the Portland-Vancouver Region
- The CENTERED Evaluation Guide
- Community Tool Box
- A Practical Guide to Evaluating Systems Change in a Human Services System Context